53. Ownership Structures
Welcome back to another episode of the 360 Money Matter Podcast! Assets are the modern-day version of treasures. In order to take care of your treasure, you’d have to pick the most suitable and safe structure you could store it in.
Before choosing where to place your assets, there are key things you must take into consideration. We want to put emphasis on choosing the right ownership structure for your assets right at the start. This will help you maximize how you handle your assets. In this episode, we’re sharing with you the importance of planning, so you can protect your assets and make the most out of it.
It all begins with choosing the right circle of advisors who clearly understands your vision.
This podcast contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation, or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information. This information is provided by Billy Amiridis & Andrew Nicolaou of 360 Financial Strategists Pty Ltd, authorized representatives and credit representatives of AMP Financial Planning – AFSL 232706
- The 3 ownership structures
- 2 main challenges to overcome when considering ownership structures
- Comparing the tax rates of the 3 ownership structures
- Elements of tax
- Owning and protecting assets
- Planning and choosing the right structure for you
- What to consider when housing your assets
- Engaging with the right advisors
- Estate Planning
- Creating a circle of advisors focused on your individual strategy
Connect with Billy and Andrew!
Check out our latest episode here: